Thursday, August 27, 2009

I know, I know, I know. I haven't posted in FOREVER! Things have been too busy to think about the blog! Between working on our jobs, working on the house, putting up with heat exhaustion, feeling sick, trying to catch up on sleep, lack of sleep, etc., I haven't thought about the blog in a while.

As you know, we decided to take the brick project on ourselves. It is really going well! After a very bumpy start, we've mastered (or as close to master...) the art of brick laying. I'm so proud of my husband. He amazes me everyday with his handy man talents. We are more than half way through the bricks on the foundation. What an accomplishment! Hopefully we will be finished with this project by next Tuesday. Its gone quicker than expected so we are super excited. I promise I will post pictures soon.