Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Climbing gear... a good thing.

After much deliberation over the $200 safety/climbing gear, we are both glad to have it. Russ and I took tumbles on the roof last night. We both got caught up trying not to get caught up in our safety gear... Sometimes the "safety" gear is a little too safe! But, if not for the rope attached to us, we would both be in the hospital today! I have a strawberry on my knee and rope burn up my leg. Russ' back is hurting. But I guess it's better than broken necks! Oh what a night!

I stopped by this morning and took these pictures on the way to work.





2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

It looks sooo good!! Glad you are both okay.

Emily said...

I am soooo impressed!! Glad you are okay- please don't go falling off anymore roofs. ;) hugs and kisses from Mississippi.